Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

So what? It's okay!


So what that my daughter watches 12 hours of tv a day most days....it's all commercial free and none of the crappy kid cartoons like Spongebob or Caillou. 

It's okay that I stay up until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning because I can't sleep when Adam's not here. Well, I can...I just find other things to occupy my time. Mainly the internet.

So what that my children have been living off of cheese, fruit and crackers since Adam left. Except when others take pity on us and feed us much better food items! Tomorrow I may cook something. Maybe...

 It's okay that I'm starting to get unhappy with how I'm running my life and I'm ready to make some major changes for the better!

So what that the laundry gets clean but I hate folding it and putting it away. It's clean, it just lives in the pack and play in my bedroom. So what?

It's okay that I let my son crawl around on the floor in public places. I know their are germs around but really, how else is he supposed to learn and get places if I don't let him motor around a bit? He doesn't walk yet!

So what that I've been a mother for five years now and I still can't get my act together.

In the words of Usher ... these are my confessions. Enjoy!

Linking with....
Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama
 A Complete Waste of Makeup
Brunch with Amber

4 comments:

  1. sounds like me before I went back to work.

    I think I was depressed - sometimes the full time mama life is just not as fulfilling as we would like to believe.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'm depressed, but I suppose I could be. I think I just need to live a healthier lifestyle and get out of the house more. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! I love it. Unfortunately for me, my kid calls Caillou his "best friend". Shoot me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I am so sorry. That little Canadian kid is so whiny!! I can't stand it!

      Delete

Please leave a comment! I can only talk to the voices in my head for so long before people think I'm crazy.