Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life and Death

Nicole and I came home from a Walmart shopping trip and were unloading her car. Miranda was with us and Adam was helping. He noticed that we had caught a rodent in our mouse trap. It was a chipmunk. Adam happened to mention out loud that there was a chipmunk in the garage which made Miranda get all excited. Here's how the rest of the conversation went...

Miranda: Can I see it?
Adam: Uh...no. You don't want to see this chipmunk. It's broken.
Miranda: Oh. I will help you fix it Daddy!
Some things just can't be fixed, my dearest Miranda.

2 comments:

  1. That Miranda is something else.

    I was so happy to hear that Hannah made it through surgery with flying colors. How could we doubt her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the poor broken chipmunk! Yikes.

    Sending prayers for Hannah.

    Thanks for visiting on my SITS day last Monday!

    ReplyDelete