* 30 weeks and 1 day *
Holy cow! 6 weeks left until my baby is in my arms! Woohoo! Actually a lot has happened since I last wrote. Sarah came home from Ohio so I've been seeing a lot of her lately. On Saturday I had my baby shower which was amazing. It was a very cute, intimate party amongst friends. I got a whole bunch of great gifts. Lots of clothes and well-needed items. There really isn't anything else we need for the baby but there is still a few things I'd like to get for her like a swing but that's not a necessity. A breast pump would be nice too, but again, not necessary. Adam is out playing pool tonight. He needed to get away since I had a bad "hormone" attack earlier today.
Everything else is going great though. The pregnancy is going fine. Animals are all fine. The house is clean. Life is good.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.